Artwork on the set
Book Release, Persona and Shadow
by Stefan Lovasik, 2015
Original art may be acquired through BoxHeart's Art Rental Program at a charge of 20 - 25% of the Retail Value of the artwork per month. From Production Designers, Set Decorators, and Art Directors to Architects and Real Estate Professionals, BoxHeart works with a variety of creative individuals to provide unique artwork for any project. BoxHeart art recently on the set:
Gone, TV Series
- Paintings by Joshua Hogan
Where'd You Go, Bernadette
- Works on Paper by Thomas Bigatel
- Collage by Seth Clark
- Work on Paper by Deanna Mance
- Work on Paper by John McLaughlin
- Painting and Work on Paper by Alice Raymond
- Sculpture by Sherry Rusinack
- Work on Paper by Michael Walsh
- Work on Paper by Christy Zucarelli
Bloodline, TV Series
- Paintings by Joshua Hogan
- Paintings by Deirdre Murphy
- Paintings by Kuzana Ogg
- Works on Paper by Carolyn Reed Barritt
The Art Institute, TV Commercial
- Painting by John McLaughlin
- Painting and sculpture by Thomas Bigatel
2014 - 2009
The Last Witch Hunter, Motion Picture
Southpaw, Motion Picture
Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl, Motion Picture
The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Motion Picture
Those Who Kill, TV Series
A Fault in the Stars, Motion Picture
Abduction, Motion Picture
Love and Other Drugs, Motion Picture
Three Rivers, Television Series
Located in the heart of Bloomfield, Pittsburgh's own "Little Italy," BoxHeart's eclectic environment is often a wonderful space for various events, receptions, and social gatherings. From creative classes like Isabelle Garbani's "Knitting with Plastic Bags" workshop, to presentations like "Women in Marketing," BoxHeart welcomes the opportunity to learn more about your upcoming event.
Because our space features rotating exhibitions in a wide variety of medias, we do not allow events that require the removal of artwork or gallery fixtures. We are best suited for social events that operate in a very similar manner to an art opening.
BoxHeart is available for rentals Tuesdays – Thursdays: 5pm – 11pm, Fridays and Saturdays: 6pm – 12am, Sundays and Mondays: noon – 10pm. To check availability, please call Nicole @ 412.687.8858.
BoxHeart’s Standard Rental Fee is $300. Standard rental time is based on 4 hours, including set-up and clean up. More time is subject to an additional fee of $95/ hour. A non-refundable Date-Hold Deposit of $25 is required with our Event Space Rental Agreement and Contract to reserve your date and times.
Contact us to view our gallery and determine if we can accommodate your upcoming event!
BoxHeart has hosted various events such as:
- Persona and Shadow by Stefan Lovasik Book Release
- Lucky Chops Brass Band
- Homeless Children's Education Fund
- Semester at Sea "Bon Voyage Celebration"
- "Speed and Briscoe" a night of poetry
- The sounds of Lee Robinson and Ravish Momin
- Jefferson Presents... 16mm films
- UTNE Conversational Salon
- New Yinzer's Birthday Celebration
- Premier of Frank Ferraro's "Gravity and Grace"
- GLENDA Wine Tasting Social
- Duquesne University, School of Business Reception
- The Orphan Trains LIVE
- Isabelle Garbani's "Knitting with Plastic Bags" workshop
- Deborah Kollar's "Sumi-e Brush Painting" classes
- various private parties and receptions!
Tuesday 11 - 6
Wednesday - Saturday 10 - 6
Sunday 1 - 5