SHOP BoxHeart Gallery's art inventory online via our virtual storefronts:
1. Artwork exhibited by BoxHeart Expressions is on consignment and the property of the Artist. Title to the Artwork passes directly from the Artist to the Buyer when it is sold. Copyright remains with the Artist unless the Artist gives signed and dated written consent otherwise.
2. Artwork is priced by the Artist consigning his/her property.
3. BoxHeart accepts all major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Customers can also pay by check (made payable to: BoxHeart Expressions).
4. BoxHeart does NOT accept returns for purchases made online. For in-store purchases, Buyers have fifteen (15) days to return purchases. After 15 days, BoxHeart makes payment to the Artist for his/her property and returns are NOT accepted.
5. To enter into a Payment Plan on Artwork(s) consigned with BoxHeart, the Buyer is required to pay a deposit in an amount that is at least 30 percent (30%) of the retail value of the Artwork(s). This deposit is NOT refundable. BoxHeart places the Artwork(s) on hold and insures against all risk of loss and damage until the Payment Plan is completed. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to make timely payments within a period of three (3) months from the date recorded on the deposit invoice. If the Buyer fails to make timely payments and/or fails to communicate circumstances that may prevent timely payments within this period, the Artwork(s) is no longer on hold for the Buyer and is placed back into inventory or returned to the Artist. The Artwork(s) Title passes directly from the Artist to the Buyer when final payment on the Artwork(s) is made to BoxHeart.
6. Local customers can opt to try on approval consigned Artwork(s) before making a deposit or purchasing Artwork(s). Try on approval loans are for the duration of one (1) week from the date recorded on the invoice. After this period the customer can chose to either return the Artwork(s) to BoxHeart or purchase the Artwork(s) in full for the retail value. The Customer bears sole responsibility for one hundred percent (100%) of the retail value of the Artwork(s) against all risks of loss or damage while the Artwork(s) is in his/her possession.
7. Purchases made in Pennsylvania are subject to 7% Sales Tax.
8. BoxHeart is NOT responsible for the actions of a shipping carrier while a purchase is in transit to the Buyer. Should a purchase be lost or damaged, BoxHeart will file a claim with the carrier on the behalf of the Buyer. With a valid sales receipt and proper photos of damage and/or loss, claims are settled within 3 - 4 weeks.
Tuesday 11 - 6
Wednesday - Saturday 10 - 6
Sunday 1 - 5